The thump of tires on uneven concrete. The rumble of a nearby freight train. The rattle of a poorly placed elevator pump. Often, building designers face challenges that can be felt as well as heard.
That’s why our services encompass vibration as well as noise. We have a deep understanding of the ways these types of energy move through structures, and our engineers offer a full range of measurement and design services to keep vibration within standard limits.
- Structural vibration measurements
- 3D modeling and analysis
- HVAC vibration isolation
- Structural design to meet ISO vibration criteria
- Roadway and railway vibration measurement
- Roadway and railway vibration isolation
- Mechanical equipment isolation
- Research facility design
- Medical facility vibration control
- Footfall vibration analysis
- Industrial vibration control
- Residential standards